Friday, May 09, 2008

Muffins For Moms

Today was Harris's little Mother's Day program. Most have you have been to one of these, and honestly, I was kinda bummed about it. You see, today was ALSO David Archuletta's "home visit" and he was going to be singing live at the mall about 30 miles from my house. A.R.G.H. It really would have been fun to watch, and just see the whole American Idol thing from the other side. BUT. I knew Harris was so excited. And so I went. I am so glad I did. Every once in a while, I think you need a reminder of how much your children love you. This was a good one. To hear their sweet little voices, and watch my little boy with the most earnest face, singing to me. I mean literally. He watched me the whole time. It was so cute. I took a coule pictures, but unfortunatly, they look like the children were bussed in from the underworld. Check out what I mean...





I mean, HONESTLY!!! WHY are all their eyes so red?? These pics are after I used the red-eye reduction! DANGIT! Anyway, David Archuletta will always be around. My little boy will only be 8 and singing about how much he loves me once. Best concert of my life. :)

2 comments:

Kenon said...

David Archuletta will come and go...Harris's love is forever. I am wondering the same thing about the "undeworld" issue. I put a video on my blog and it looks horrible!!!

Whitney said...

Amen to that!