Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bring on August!!





I will start this post off as, yes. I know I am a spaz, but I can't help it! I'm SO excited for this book to come out!! Ok, not QUITE as excited as I was for Harry Potter's final book, but come on, we watched that boy grow up! Anyway, August can't come fast enough, but in the meantime...


I'm honestly on the fence about this one... I'm not much of a sci-fi fan. BUT. I like her, so maybe with the below coupon it's worth it... :)

(right click on the coupon, save it and then print it! It's like printing money!) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see if I like her writing or if it is just that darn Edward that I can't get enough of :-)

Clara said...

Thanks for the coupon! We ended up getting it for $10.91! You can't beat that! Now we'll see if it's as good as the Twilight series. . .