Monday, July 20, 2009
Posted by Jennie at 8:17 PM
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
TOP THIRTY SIX THINGS I LOVE ABOUT DAVID CARTER
(My Gram's 91st B-Day)
4. He is SO SO funny. He seems very Chandler-like (friends reference) in personality, meaning he's funny but some times he has no social filter. He has and will again laugh at you if you do things such as leave your zipper down, trip, get hit in the face with a volleyball, etc. The laughing OFTEN accompanies the taunting point.
(David & I in Park City 2007)
9. He's been known to cry in movies where the little girl grows up and
A. gets married
B. Goes to Prom
C. Has a baby
or D. All of the above
For this reason, Father of the Bride is a movie that has been banned from the house.
(Riley and Daddy at Karin's wedding 2006)
10. He Spoils me ROTTEN.
14. He thinks I am the best baker in the world.
(Our Wedding August 19, 1995)
(Our Engagment photo, circa 1995)
27. He thinks I am funny.
28. He's the perfect mix of a man and a woman. He likes sports, cars, and all the important boy stuff, AND he likes to shop! Could it get better??
29. He loves me. No questions asked. Always.
30. He takes us to Disneyworld/Land even though he HATES it!
(Disneyworld 2008 with Kasey in tow)
32. He's a good friend.
33. He will ask me to dance at random times, even if there's no music and when he does, he always asks "So, what Stake are you from?" (Mormon reference)
35. He is right about 99.5% of the time, but doesn't rub it in.
36. He's always there when I need him.
Posted by Jennie at 12:00 AM
Friday, July 10, 2009
Jack tossing bread to the Swans...
The boys keeping a safe distance from the HISSING Canadian Geese.
Feeding the ducks, geese, and swans in Boise.
Posted by Jennie at 10:49 AM