Friday, May 23, 2008

Jennie's SERIOUS pop culture addiction



Ok. I don't usually post only a "Pop-Culture" only post, but there has been a bit too much going on to ignore it. First off...

All is right with the world. David Cook has won, as WELL HE SHOULD. Let's be real for one minute. David Archuleta was amazing, but he forgot the words, his voice was stellar, but COME ON. David C is the MASTER!!! WHAT UP!!????!?!?!?!

I was screaming like a little girl when he won. It was a very exciting moment. :)

The next day I realized that Idol's baby sister was on... So you think you can dance. This is like American Idol for your eyes. It's HILARIOUS, and amazing. Case in Point. Watch this guy. I promise it's worth it. It freaked me OUT, but I was so riveted to it, that I couldn't look away! He must be a non-human. WATCH Mia Michael's face, she is astounded. I am quite sure that is what my face looked like too. Have I built it up enough? Watch and see.


SO SO SO cool, right??? :) Have a good weekend!!!

PS - Yes, I am thinking of starting a 12 step program for anyone else out there who has a "problem".

5 comments:

H and E said...

I definatley have a problem and I am obsessed with both these shows so I should probably joing your 12 step program. When I saw that guy on "So you think you can dance" I was speechless. Oh how I love reality tv!

Showmethesale said...

I love both these shows too!

And I saw that guy too (on 'So You Think You Can Dance')

I'm still researching whether he is actually from this planet or not. . .

I'll let you know what I find out!

By the way--COOK ROCKS!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So glad to find another insane lover of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!

Cami said...

I'm glad you found me! Yeah...more people to add to my pathetic list on my blog. I'm rather new at this...I prefer MySpace. I find it hard to believe that people really want to read about my boring life, yet I read everyone else's...so here I am.

As for "So You Think You Can Dance"....I also have a problem. Dave does too, however, he would never admit it. We love that show. In fact we had to get a DVR just because of that show. We don't miss one! LOVE IT!

Chris said...

I had never seen this guy, though Chris had, and I appreciate so much chance to catch that whole scesne. It was actually captivating for me, and not much else is. Fun to read your blog, Mike (Uncle Mike....., Great Uncle Mike..., Your Greatist Uncle Mike)