Sunday, March 02, 2008

My Gram

This past week my Grandma turned 93!! I am telling you, this is one AMAZING woman. She has seen and done LOTS in her lifetime, and is a master of weaving those memories into stories. I was sad that we couldn't celebrate with her, but wanted to do a little tribute to her. Happy Brithday Gram! Here's to MANY MANY more!! :)

Here's our first 4 generation picture ever. This was the day I brought Riley home from the hospital. I know, it's a frightening pic... but somehow, I still love it!!

Here's our second ever 4 generation pic, and yes, my Mom's eyes are closed. She gets teased about it... :) I can't wait for the nest 4 generation, maybe at Riley's graduation?

2 comments:

Behunin Family said...

Happy Birthday! She is such a fun lady, I'm so glad I got to meet her a few times! Happy 93rd! What a great thing to have that many birthdays. I hope it's a great day with lots more wonderful memories!
And your mom looks way cute, even with eyes closed! :) Everyone loves Alice!

Kenon said...

Gram!!! I have always been secretly jealous that you have her. She is so sweet.