Monday, March 10, 2008

*-*-*-*-*Kasey turns 20!!!*-*-*-*-*

Can you believe my little kasey is 20??? WHAT? How did that happen? I was 12 when Kasey was born and to me it was like a little sister was born. She's been my buddy ever since. It's odd, it's always been more of a sister relationship, and now that she's older, even more so. We hang out and it's like hanging out with friends.
This weekend was the big 2-0 day. Kasey's Mom (my sis Karin) came out to help us celebrate, so celebrate we did!! We started the morning by sleeping in followed by ALL DAY shopping at the Park City Outlets. I mean, ALL DAY. Like 12-7. It was AWESOME. After stuffing the back of my car full with bags, we went to the BEST RESTRUANT EVER. A.K.A. - The Melting Pot. YUM!! For those of you who haven't hit this delectable dining experience, you need to. It's in downtown SLC, and SO worth the drive, and the price. What a day. We spent the entire evening laughing so hard our guts were aching.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a tribute to all things Kasey. Hope this birthday was happy, and the rest can be even better! Love You!!! (The pics below are the slideshow of Kasey's life as seen by me...)

Baby Kasey... Wasn't she CUTE???


Her and little Courtney...


The girls and Aunt Jennie...


And the dreaded school pics through the grade school years... Sorry Kase, had to do it!


Growing Up... Here's the MIGHTY PAYLOADER!!! If you don't know what this game is, you need to come to Molalla for the 4th of July with me next year!!


Kasey and Courtney getting down and dirty...



All grown up... I wanted to try to post a few more, but Blogger was having issues, so maybe later. Anyway, Happy Birthday sweetie!

8 comments:

April said...

You do such fun stuff. We seriously need to hangout.

Kasey said...

Awwwww shucks, you're making me blush! I love you Jennie! Thanks for the (lisp) super sweet weekend, it was seriously SOOOO much fun! By the way some of those pictures are scary...the grade school ones are HORRID!!!!!!!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Kasey. She is such a BEAUTIFUL and cool 20 year old. Not to mention SMARTY PANTS!

DianeM said...

Happy Birthday Kasey, I'm also shocked she's that old. I used to babysit her too!! What a wouldn't pay to have someone like her around for my own kids now...

Kenon said...

I LOVE Kasey...everything about her. She's smart, nice, beautiful, and has such a good heart. I hope your 20s ROCK Kasey!!! :)

Kenon said...

P.S. Why don't your pictures blow up when you click on them?

Jennie said...

I dunno why the pics won't blow up... they used to... anyone know? HELP!!

Charity said...

Kasey, I remember when you were born too!! I cannot belive it...this means that I am 20 years older!! Now that is a scary thought. You have a blast in these years. They are the best! You go girl! (is that too 90's?)