Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!


I can't believe it's Easter already. It's amazing. Weren't we JUST trying to get a decent pic from last year?? :) This Easter has been odd. My surgery was on Friday, and it went well, but not so well that I got to do any of the Easter Egg Hunts with the kids yesterady. :( I did sleep alot, which most of you know is one of my favorite things...

Here's the kids before church today. They have been wanting to wear their Easter outfits for a while... ok, Jack and Ry have, Harris could care less. Jack was MAD last week when he picked it out and I told him he couldn't wear it. What a spaz.




I think it's a rule that at least one child has to be making a weird face. This was the best we could get...




Look at my gorgeous girl. We are in SO much trouble when she gets older!!! :)




Again with the weird face rule... I will let you guess which one... hehehe...




Anyway, Jack got to open a present early (his b-day is tomorrow) and LOVED his Sally the Porshe costume.... Have a Happy Easter Everyone!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Cute! I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys yesterday! I was going to stop by on my way back, but I didn't pass your exit until like 10:30 and seeing as you just had surgery I figured you should be asleep...the kids look adorable and Jackie's car costume is SO cute!!

Kenon said...

Cute, beautiful, darling, gorgeous kids. Those might be my favorite pics of Harris of all time.