Friday, October 05, 2007

................San Diego...................

Sigh....



This was us in San Diego. We had such an awesome time with our family. I know familes are forever, and being with mine makes me so happy that they are. We are all such good friends, it reminds me of how life is supposed to be. I guess it doesn't hurt that Todd's pool looks like it belongs in a magazine... :)








Don't ask me why, but I love this pic of David and I. It's like the paparrazzi took it of us or something... Maybe it's because we got to spend 2 seconds alone, maybe it's seeing him in swim trunks, I think it just reminds me of how much we love each other...


4 comments:

Kenon said...

That is my favorite of all of your posts. First of all...that is Todd's pool?!?! I was thinking, "I didn't know they stayed at a resort." That is awesome. You and David do look cute getting caught by the camera flirting with each other.

DianeM said...

Beautiful pictures! I need to chat with you ASAP. Will you e-mail me soon, I don't have your new e-mail address. Di

Megan said...

Thanks for commenting on our site. It's fun to see you guys. Your kids are so grown up and darling! How are you liking Utah?

Megan said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma, sounds like an amazing woman!
We are in South Jordan (just off the 106th South exit) and are so far loving it.
It would be fun to get together with all of us Oregon transplants.