Thursday, October 18, 2007

Riley's School Pics...


Oddly enough, Riley's pictures came yesterday, but Harris's didn't. Hmmm... I hope that is a sign that he forgot them, and not that they are so bad that the teacher didn't want me to get mad... :) hehehe... just kidding, I am sure he just forgot them, we are talking about the kid who lost his lunchbox 6 times in September alone... ugh. At any rate, check out how great Ry's picture is! YEAH!!! One down, one to go... I will post Harris's when they get here...


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Your kids pictures are awesome. I am starting to wonder if they can take a bad picture this year. They are both definitely frameable. Remind me to either post or show you Brock's pictures. He looks a little "challenged".

Ashlee said...

Riley looks like a teenager! AAHHH! Watch out! Very cute, I'm seriously impressed that both of them got good pics! I'm already scared to see Ava's, but I'm sure they'll make for a great post- so keep your eye out. :)