Thursday, October 09, 2008

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!


Enough said? WHAT? It is 75 degrees as I type! I have made resolution not to blog about the snow everytime it happens this year. I promise. I had to get this one out of my system though. Sigh.
Portland was awesome, I didn't get to see eveyone I would have like to have seen, but you never can, even on a long trip, much less a 72 hour one! KARAOKE was AWESOME, thanks for asking! :) Even thought you guys (you all know who you are) didn't come, it was still great. Crazy singing, scary weird guy that was about 85 and singing kidrock, it just doesn't get any better!
Anyway, I am off to parent-teacher conferences... wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kenon said...

You could always move to Virginia...sunny and high 70s. :)

Brandon and Katie said...

move to florida... it will solve all your problems (snow) :) It's getting perfect here! not to make you jealous or anything. haha we love you guys! it was so fun seeing you last time we were in town. I think we'll be out for thanksgiving so we can share the pain of the freezing cold weather with you. :)