Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just a quickie....


Jack is the biggest spaz on the planet. I can give you instances if you'd like to hear them... my two favorites to date are

1. When you ask him why he's so cute, he answers , "Because My Mom is SMOKIN' HOT". Yup. Thanks to David for that little embarrassing one when his nursery leaders ask... :)

2. Kasey David and I were sitting around discussing dating. When Kasey asked Jack what he would do if a girl liked him, but he didn't like her. Without missing a beat he looked up and said, "I would kill her." His little voice made it SO funny! It sounded more like"I wood kiwl huh". Ok, so therapy will be expensive, but for now, FUNNY!

Which leads me to the newest Jack item...

Last night was actually somewhat relaxing. David was downstairs on the computer, Harris was watching a show, Riley was showering after her soccer practice and Jack was quietly playing upstairs with his trains... until I heard a gagging noise. So I went to check it out, and asked if he was ok, and he replied, "Yes, but this doesn't taste very good." It was the spray cleaner that I left in the bathroom. ARGH! We gave him his weight in water to dilute it and just watched him for a while. He's fine. WHY!?!?! Why would you want to drink that?

**********************

AND - Karaoke looks like it will be on Saturday the 27th. It starts at 9, and even if you don't sing, COME! PLEASE! I really want to try to see everyone! It's a restaurant with great 1.99 appetizers, so it's a cheap date too! :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

He is not a spaz! He is just a boy and a stinkin' cute one too. I love, I wood kwil huh! Made me laugh!

Karin said...

Jackie is stinking cute... "spaz" is just the Harris definition for "stinkin cute, but with a mind of his own".....LOL...

Yes, PLEASE do come to Karaoke everyone!!! I haven't gotten away for a "real adult" night out in ages- and I can't wait!!!

Juanita said...

Hee hee! Since he's okay, that's super funny!!! :)