Sunday, October 19, 2008

SNL at it's best....

Ok, so I know not all of you watch SNL. I don't know WHY you don't, but whatever. I am not going to judge. :) HOWEVER. you MUST watch this "weekend update clip" from this weekend. Whether you are a fan of Salin Palin, or not so much... you have to admit this is AWESOME.

You will have to watch a little commercial first, but it's TOTALLY worth it. I promise...



In order to hear this clip, you will need to turn off the music player down and to the left of this page... Just hit pause. Also, just in case the blogger is being irritating, here' s a link...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/39808/saturday-night-live-update-palin-rap

3 comments:

Brandon and Katie said...

haha hilarious! i love you jennie. we are coming out for Thanksgiving so we will definitely have to get together while we're out there.

Molly said...

Oh my gosh. We watched that last week. It was HILARIOUS!

Ashlee said...

It's funny... but I just feel so bad for poor Sarah Palin. That girl obviously had NO idea what she was in for!