Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween!!


I Love Halloween. LOVE IT! I have by far more Halloween decorations than any other. I am not sure why, other than my obsession with Candy Corn. I think it's not only delicious, but SO stinkin cute! Anyway, This season I have been obsessed with something else. (Ok, in addition to eating my body weight in candy corn) Caramel Corn. DANGIT! This is THE best stuff you have ever tasted, and I totally forgot about the recipe. I was looking for something else, and came upon it. I thought you might like to share...

You should be able to right click the popcorn recipe above and save it as a picture. That way you don't have to type the whole thing out. Honestly, it takes longer to type it than to make it! :)

I thought I would post a few pics of the new additions to the Halloween decorations. Blasted Tai-Pan. If you don't know what Tai-Pan is, see if they have one in your area, and go armed with a credit card. It's the greatest decorating store, and it's REASONABLY PRICED!


Happy Halloween everyone!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a genius! I usually skip recipes because of laziness of writing them down :-)
I think Halloween is my favorite.

Showmethesale said...

Wow! You go all out on Halloween--that is WAY cool! And thanks for sharing another recipe that is sure to turn me the size of a giant pumpkin! (it does look yummy though)

Charity said...

Dang you for being such a cute decorator...Ah to have a house to have as my own!!! One day I tell you. One day! Then I will be dragging you over to help me. Too cute.

April said...

I love your little pumpkins that line your side walk. I always look when I pass your house. Where have you been girl?

Ashlee said...

I can't tell you HOW bitter I am that we have no Tai-pan. BOOO!!!! We have some simlar type pumpkins up our walkway and we got those battery powered "tea lights" and the kids LOVE going out and turning them on each night. So fun. I love this time of year!