Saturday, October 25, 2008

Requests? :)


It's official! I am heading to NYC! YEAH!!! Thanks to frequent flyer miles and friends in high places, (AND one AMAZING husband) the trip is practically free. :) So. Those of you who know me know that my favorite part of going is THE SHOPPING!!! I am going to be spending alot of time in the canal street area, which is widely known for it's KILLER purses, watches, hats, etc. I don't wanna make a copyright issue and say any SPECIFICS, but there are some BIG names for little prices. Anyway, let me know if you need/want me to pick you up something! I can't tell you how much the items will be, it always just depends on the person selling it to you, but if you give me a limit to spend up to, I will do my best! I am a MASTER haggler, so I will get the best deals there are to be had!! :)

3 comments:

Kenon said...

Please clarify what you mean by "a lot of time" shopping. :)

Charity said...

You and I need to talk!!! I need to get my "item" you bought for me last trip replaced and anew. Give me a call!

Whitney said...

Great costumes for your kids!! Man