Friday, June 06, 2008

I've been tagged!

Hi everyone! I was tagged by "show me the sale" and so I figured I better tag back! This was one I hadn't seen before... so here are some things you might not know about me....

What was I doing ten years ago? Let’s see. Ten years ago I was very pregnant with my Riley and going to Karin’s everyday because of our daycare. It was good practice for the next few years!
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today? Ummm…. 1. Clean my house, that should be like all five things because it’s such a mess! 2. Lament that I can’t be in Oregon for my niece’s graduation. L 3. Take my kids to go see their cousins. 4. Go get some new sheet music (we just got a piano! FINALLY!) 5. Watch my tiVoed “So you think you can dance” shows! Yeah!!
5 Snacks I enjoy: Oh man. I enjoy too many snacks. I seem to go on weird snack obsessions though. Right now they are Jolly Ranchers & Charleston chews (weird I know). I love baked Lays and love fruit… so at least there are a couple things that aren’t NASTY for me. I guess the last one would be those blasted caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Candy Factory. SO addictive!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Oh lots of things. I would love to have enough money to be able to help people when they need it. That would be so cool. To be able to give money to kids going to college, going on missions, trying to buy their first homes, etc. Of course the fun things like getting a new home, cars, etc.
Places I have lived: Molalla OR, Tigard OR, Beaverton OR, Meridian ID, and Cedar Hills UT. Not too many...
Jobs I have had: I worked at a Pizza place, a Bakery, and a deli in High School. There wasn’t much else to do in Molalla but work with food… I worked as a nanny for 4 years after I graduated and then opened my own daycare with my sister. After I had kids I worked at baby Gap for a while and the Post Office at Bales. That’s about it…
5 People I am tagging... Kenon, Kristi, Whitney, Ashlee, Diane - Get moving ladies.. :)

2 comments:

Kenon said...

I am bad at tags, and I pretty much did this same one awhile back. I loved reading about you though. :) Scott has been in a depression about not tasting the pies on Saturday. He has major issues. :)

Behunin Family said...

Well, sadly I don't really have more than one answer for most of those! I'm so lame! But I agree with Kenon, fun to read! ;) When is Karin's baby due? I keep waiting to see/hear an announcement! Oh, and I had no idea her hubby wrote a book! Todd's stoked to read it- who knew?!?