Thursday, June 19, 2008

Welcome Baby Olivia!!

Most of you know my sister Karin. And I would guess most of you know that she found out she was pregnant late last year. She wasn't so overly excited... :) She was a newlywed of about a year and thought she was done with the whole diaper experience. Wrong... And it's a good thing!! I'm glad that we aren't always in charge of our lives... otherwise we might not have some of the surprises that end up being some of the best things in our lives! Olivia Paige was born this evening after a long labor, and Mom and baby are doing well. I'm not sure of her stats yet, but here are her first few pics. They are taken with a cell phone so that I could get a glimpse within the first few minutes. (I am a little bitter that I can't be there, so this is the next best thing...) I will post better ones once they come along. Congrats guys!!


********************************************************

4 comments:

Kenon said...

Congrats Karin! I can't wait to see more pics. Jim's face is really cute looking down at her.

Karin said...

Hi Kenon!

Isn't that cute?? :) She is such a GOOD baby! She's only been with us 3 days, and I can't imagine life without her. Everyone just loves her. I agree with Jennie- I"m so glad we're not always in control- had I had it "my way", we would have never had the opportunity to have this little angel join our family. :)

Charity said...

Oh my goodness. She is a doll!! Congratulations you guys. I LOVE the pic of Jim looking down at her. He is going to be an amazing dad. She is going to be fun at 16!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I had no idea!!!!! She is beautiful