Saturday, June 21, 2008

Stranger than fiction...

So this blog is one that I need opinions on. Here's the back story. Yesterday I went to get the mail. I grab it and start walking back to the house looking through it. Almost every day I (and most of you too probably) get those card stock type flyers that are usually advertising a chiropractor, or dentist, and this day was no different. I usually throw them away without really even looking at them, but for whatever reason, I looked at this one. I flipped it over to look at the back, BOOM! There is a picture of my Dad. I swear! I thought I was losing it, possibly due to heat... but I went in the house and really started to study it. IT REALLY REALLY looks like him! But, he doesn't live in Utah, has never been to that clinic and just isn't the "sure take my picture to put on your random flyer" type of guy. I scanned it, sent it to my family members, and waited for the ridicule to roll in. Nope! They are swear it's him too!!! WHAT???? SO. Here's where I need your help. I am posting two pictures. One of my Dad taken a few years ago, and one of the "mystery possible identical twin" guy. I need to you to tell me if you think it's him! This is especially geared to those of you who know my Dad, (Diane, Kenon, Charity, Cami, etc.) but absolutely open to anyone!! :) When I finally talked to my Dad, he said he's never even tried one of these type of sleep apnea masks on, BUT. He has a mask, he refuses to wear! His is supposedly different. But what if while he was doing his sleep study they took a freaky pic of him and are now using it? WEIRD. Anyway, let me know what you guys think...

Totally him, right???? :)

7 comments:

DianeM said...

You're right...looks just like him. How freaky if they totally stole his picture and are using it for promos. You should check into it and see if he can collect the royalties!

Charity said...

It DOES look like your dad! Seriously. I took a good look at it. The chin! Even the Chin's match. The hair line, everything. Hehe. That is awesome.

Kenon said...

What the...how wierd!!! Maybe he has a long, lost brother.

Shaeli said...

I don't know your dad, but this is kinda freaky....

Whitney said...

I just got this flyer in the mail a few minutes ago and the picture freaked me out before I even saw your look a like photo. That machine scares me!

Showmethesale said...

Wow!

That IS weird. I don't know your dad--but just studying the pictures, I would say that was him. . . I would be freaked too! Does he have a doppleganger?

(you know--we're all supposed to have secret someones running around who look just like us!)

Cami said...

That is so FREAKY! Can they do that? They had to have stolen the pictures of him! Seriously weird! It must of been during the sleep test!