Monday, February 25, 2008

Girls night. And morning, and afternoon, and evening...


WE DID IT! We finally got a weekend where the husbands could keep the kids (in Kristi's case, mother in law) and the girls (the Utah ones anyway) got to SPEND THE NIGHT at a HOTEL! WHAT???? I know!???!!? It's amazing, huh?

The location. Park City Utah.


The participants


Kenon, Whitney, Kristi, Jennie

The events...

Eating...

This cafe is the BEST! It was perfect food, perfect dessert, and perfectly priced! GOTTA LOVE IT! Spin Cafe, Heber City. You MUST hit it...


Let's be honest, there was alot of eating, but if I put pictures of everywhere we ate, this would be a painfully long blog entry...

Shopping...



Even a movie!!!


You'll have to check Kristi's blog for more pics... she had a camera OTHER than a cell phone... Thanks for an incredible weekend girls!!!

7 comments:

Paige said...

Oooh, how very fun! Looks like you had a great time. I'm glad things all came together so you could get some "rejuvination" time.

Megan said...

Fun trip!!

Behunin Family said...

I think I might go cry now. :( I miss everyone! Looks like tons of fun though.

Anonymous said...

I love the spin cafe! Looks like you had a great time..

Kenon said...

Good times... :)

H and E said...

I am jealous, for sure that looks like a blast! I am glad you girls got away, you deserve it!

Shaeli said...

So that trip sounds like the funnest time. I can't imagine the wild nights with you four... I hoped you guys LOVED Juno because I did!! I know I always say this, but I really need to come visit----