Friday, February 01, 2008

The Dark Knight - Heath's Last Movie

So I loved Heath Ledger. He just seemed cool. Like, wanna hang out with him cool, not wanna bust up my marriage cool. Anyway, like alot of people I was saddened by his early death, but I am SO excited about his new movie coming out. He's going to be in the Batman Begins Prequel "The Dark Knight" and is playing the joker. How awesome is this Trailer??




I can't wait to see it! (To listen to it, hit the pause button on the music player for my page down on your left so you won't have music playing while you are trying to listen to it...)

PS- if you want a bigger version of this trailer, here's a link

http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/deathtrap/default.htm

2 comments:

Kenon said...

CREEPY!!!

Ashlee said...

Yeah, I can see why he was having trouble sleeping- poor guy!
Very creepy indeed!