Thursday, November 15, 2007

Riley's Thanksgiving Program

What a night! Riley had a speaking part, and she told us, "I didn't even have butterflies in my tummy!" She must not be my daughter, because I was nervous just watching her! But she was a champ! She did great!!! Check her out!

It's pretty quick, she's announcing the traditional dance that is about to start.


Jack did less great, while choking on his water, he threw up on Dad and Harris in the middle of the performance. Ugh. What a glamorous life we lead, huh? Poor guy. Harris was SUCH a good sport! Here's a pic of my boys while we were watching (pre-puke) ...

This was a funny pic, David kept closing his eyes, so I told him to open his eyes. (Note the very wide almost startled eyes on him), Jack being 2 decided to do the exact opposite. Thus, the closed eyes on him.






Here's Riley right after the show. She looks relieved! Man, she's cute!!

One more quick one, her with some buddies



2 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

What grade is Riley in now? She is growing up!!! Showing some amazing courage too!

Jennie said...

Ry is a 3rd grader... going on high-school... :)