Thursday, November 08, 2007

Favorites from our family pics


We got our pictures back! Yeah! There are some great ones of the kids, and even one of David and I that we both like! Wow! It's like a miracle! Below are the favorites from the "shoot".

This is the best family shot we've taken since the AWESOME one when Harris was like not even two. Yeah, it's been a while. I have often said if I could photoshop Jack in it would be perfect. This is pretty dang close to that good! Most of you will get it in a Christmas card, so try to act surprised! :)






I LOVE this one of the kids. They are just looking so sweet, really pretty true to life!









She needs to just STOP growing up so much! She makes my heart hurt! She's SO grown up, and SUCH a great little girl! Her eyes look so great in this one!












Oh my goodness. This boy is going to BREAK SOME HEARTS! I swear, I know I keep saying this, but MAN is he handsome.



















I love Jack's mouth in this one. It's so HIM. It's his little mischievous face... which I see OFTEN.









Thanks Melanie!!! You are the best! We love them!!!

4 comments:

Behunin Family said...

They're so great! I love them too, I'm so glad you guys are happy with them- they really are amazing!

Whitney said...

Here we encounter the problem of using blogs. I can not get enough enthusiasm with type to tell you what I think of these photos. I'll try. WOWOWO WOWOWOWOWOWO!!!$%^&*()
Plus your body is rockin', and I'm not just pregnant! You all look amazing and Riley is especially gorgeous with that purple and your right about Harris and Jack and your husband's not so bad either! Call me if you can't hear my voice saying those things.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I love her work! She seems to capture the best of each of the kids. They look so darn cute! Those eyes!!! Good to catch up on what you are doing! Miss you and LOVE YOU!

Kenon said...

I don't know if I can match Whitney's enthusiasm through typing...but you already know how cute I think they are. :)