Sunday, November 11, 2007

Jack the BIG boy!!

This week has been a HUGE one for our little boy. He turned into a big boy! He has decided that the potty is an interesting idea, and has been going all day today! He even asked to go! Wow! Ok, I know that potty isn't really a nice thing to talk about, but coupled with the fact that today we took his crib down and he is sleeping in a big boy bed I couldn't NOT talk about it! My baby went from diapers and a crib to neither in two days! AAAHHHHH! SO weird! Anyway, here's a few pics to document these exciting milestones.. .I know, he's going to kill me when he's older and he finds out I posted pics of him on the toilet... bad mommy... :)


Note the magazine that he's holding. David had him look at it to make the picture funny... he wasn't REALLY reading an going.. :) He's not that much like Daddy yet. hehehe....



Aunt Kim came and painted the kid's rooms this weekend! As soon as we're done, we will post all of them... but isn't it cute?? :) Look how excited he is to be in bed!






He's going through a phase of not staying in bed, even when it was the crib, so that isn't very fun... we had to switch the lock to the outside of the door to keep him in! But he loved his bog boy bed, so I think this will help. Sweet Dreams big boy! :)

3 comments:

DianeM said...

Huge milestones!! Yeah! Can I borrow Kim when I have a house to paint? That room is the cutest...

Kenon said...

Jack is growing up way too fast!! That was hysterical when he kept getting out of his bed. Can you laugh about it yet? We were only laughing because we could feel your pain. :)

Ashlee said...

Wow, I hope potty training him really is that easy! Yippee! Here's hoping he sticks to it.

I love the paint! So cute! And the paintings on the wall... love them, too. :) He's growing up way too fast- but I'm so glad to see you're enjoying it all the way.