Monday, November 26, 2007

"DOG-GONE" cute!!

So last weekend, we posted the pictures of the kid's room. Remember I'd said that Harris's wasn't quite done? Kim took home 3 canvases to paint at home. We took a digital pic of the dogs for her to paint, and here they are in the flesh. Or fur as it may be. (Wow... that was SUCH a my Dad comment. I apologize!) These are SO amazing. Honestly, you have to see them to believe them, we'll try to post them to show how cute. Here we go...
The room before the new doggy prints.

Here's the quilt that started it all...


I can't decide which is my favorite...

Thanks again Kim! We LOVE the rooms and love to show them off! She's willing to travel everyone! So check her out! :)

5 comments:

DianeM said...

I HAVE already checked her out and I love what I've seen. I even showed her artblog to Stephen to persuade him to hire her for his practice. A little working vacation in Arizona shouldn't be too bad, right?

Kenon said...

They are SOOO amazing!!! Who knew that Kim was an artistic genius?

Eardley Family said...

Cute Rooms! I loving being in touch. This is really fun!
Sunee

Behunin Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love it! Now I'm looking at Grant's room and wishing I'd done something different. :( I honestly had no idea Kim was an artist!

Whitney said...

Those are amazing. She is so good! Do you think she would want to come out again for a work trip?