Thursday, November 01, 2007

All Hallows Eve... Ok Halloween... but the other one sounds cooler

Halloween is always SO exciting, and I ALWAYS look forward to it, and it ends up being a stressful crazy night. ARGH! Why is that? I am always so stoked for it to come, and then I can't wait for it to be over. Man. I am a brat, huh? This one was a little extra crazy as Jack has decided that naps are for babies. He's going to make me CRAZY! The fun thing is that Kasey and Courtney were here to witness the insanity of Halloween. It was actually pretty great. Jack figured things out rather quickly, and started going from house to house with his hand out saying "candy, candy, candy, candy" over and over. It was so funny! And it would have been fine except as always the kids start going faster and faster, Jack can't keep up, he trips and the night is pretty much over for him. We managed to get a few shots to keep you giggling...


Here's Pocahontas and the very scary ghost on their way to school. Harris refused to wear any make-up on his face, and since they couldn't wear masks to school, he ended up looking like a little boy in a ripped up sheet. Oh well, he was happy... :)
Here we have the always scary 2-3 grade parade. It was pretty stinkin cute. They all weaved in and out of the classrooms, so I snuck in and took a few shots.
That teacher doesn't look very excited, does she? :)
Here's Riley being a little embarrased by her mom. Are we to that point already????
Onto the evening events....
Jacky was Nemo for Halloween. He WOULD NOT put on the outfit until Courtney talked him into it, then he wouldn't take it off. Oh, the fun of being 2.




Here's RY with Jack. I knew she'd be a great big sister, but I couldn't have anticipated them being such such good friends. He worships her. I LOVE it.
How could I get mad at this face? Even when he is throwing himself on the ground because he doesn't want to hold my hand when crossing the street.
Here they are at the first house. Harris is now in the spooky mas that goes along with the sheet. Er... costume. Look close, you will see his NOSE coming through the eyehole, not his eye. Hehehehe...
Here's the weird part. I am already looking forward to next year. :)

0 comments: