Wednesday, August 05, 2009

IDAHO!!



Here we are!! :) Phew! It's been a LONGGG week! I forgot how much I hate unpacking! I am almost there! Just the random boxes are left, the ones that make you wonder what could be in them, since you are living fine without them!
Anyway, I will post pics ASAP! But I had to post a FUNNY pic that we found at Fred Meyer (think super-Smith's or Target). We were walking down the "Pest Control" aisle due to the AMAZING amount of flies that we have here and David stumbled across this item.



It's deer and squirrel repellent... Ok. I can see the need for it, especially where we lived in Utah, the deer were EVERYWHERE. BUT. Have you ever seen a deer with that FREAKY looking face?? What on EARTH is wrong with it???? LOL! I SWEAR, I didn't manipulate it at all. You have to see it in person...




I will post pics SOON! I promise! :)

2 comments:

Charity said...

PHAHAHA! I love how you find (and post) these things! That is hilarious. Cant wait to see pics. Miss you guys!

Ashlee said...

That's funny. What the crap do you do about flies anyway? I seem to have a little family of them that love my house and they're driving me NUTS!