Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A few pics...

So here's the downstairs... I don't have any of upstairs yet, it's still a bit crazy up there. I will try and get a few of the kid's rooms soon. :)

Here's the entryway, the kid's pictures line the stairs... it's so CUTE!

Here's the kitchen and the back door out to the giant yard! As you can see, David is taking advantage of the cooler weather out there... :)

And here's the family room...

And the other side of the family room...

The guest Bathroom with SUCH a cool vanity!! This bathroom is my homage to Portland. Sigh. I sure miss it!!

Aren't these prints cool?


And the backyard play structure. It's AWESOME!

More to come at some point... The bonus room is CRAZY stuffed with boxes, so it will be a while I have a feeling... ugh.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

What!? I am moving to Boise immediately. My house will be on the maket tommorrow!