Monday, August 17, 2009

Carter Family Reunion pics...

Just a few pics from the Carter Family Reunion. PROPS to Chris Nascimento for taking pics and getting GOOD ones of the whole family! NOT a small feat!!! :)


My little family. Cue the ooohs and ahhhs...

We just call Harris "Blue Steel" he has that smoldering thing down pat...

This little man is so stinkin cute.


And again with the blue steel look from Harris. Oh well. It's better than the awkward smile phase I guess...



The enitre clan minus Steven & Rachel and Brandon & Katie (2 oldest nephews & their wives). The nephews SORELY missed you at the Uncles vs. Nephews basketball game guys...




1 comments:

Whitney said...

Who is that grown up girl in your photos? I think Riley has really changed this year. What a beauty! The blue steel look is definitely superior to what my boys did at that age. I have several years of very "special" faces! How is Boise? I heard you are going to Virginia and New York. JEALOUS! Enjoy!