Monday, July 20, 2009

The time has come...

So I don't have a ton to post... other than the packers/movers come TOMORROW! I know. It has snuck up fast. I am scared/happy/stressed/excited/sad... can you be all those things at once? But EXCITED is probably the biggest part of that, so that's good. We will upload pics of the new abode ASAP, so give me a couple weeks, and I should have all new pics. Until then I must leave you with the BEST PIC OF ALL TIME. It's my niece at the midnight showing of "Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince". She is Professor Trelawney. And yes, it's her real hair. SOOO Awesome!! :)

1 comments:

Charity said...

Oh my goodness!! She looks AWESOME! I need to borrow the Harry Potter books from you and get them read. I have seen a few of the movies, but never read the books. You are going to be missed!! I hate thinking you will be in another state again. It was so fun knowing you were so close by!