Sunday, September 14, 2008

BIG NEWS!

So! I am doing this as a blog post because I don't want to forget anyone, but I am leaving






Here

And flying into

Here!

For those who don't recognize it, I am coming to Portland! Sans Kids! Nice! My frequent flyer miles were going to expire, so I had to use them. My dear husband recommended I come to "Home" for a few days to just relax! :) September 26-28, (I know, so short!) Anyway, I am hoping to get a crazy Karaoke night together on either that Friday night or that Saturday night. Either email me or comment back and let me know! All parties are invited, so COME ON! It will be Lengend-(wait for it)-DARY! (If you don't know where that quote comes from you must go directly to Blockbuster and rent "How I Met Your Mother" season One through whatever is available)

Anwyay, We will go with the evening that more people can do it, I am thinking that we'll do it at the Golden Crown in Beaverton near the Target on Beaverton/Hillsboro Hwy. Mre details to come, Hope to see you soon!!! :)

7 comments:

Kenon said...

Lame. I hope you have fun. But please think of your poor friends who are nowhere near the area and would love a karaoke party. Scott has been practicing "Miami"....bienvenido a Miami.

Juanita said...

Hate you too. Have fun, I'm totally jealous, so is Denver. Did I mention I hate you? :)

Clara said...

So I totally suck at Karaoke, probably because I get embarrassed way too easily, but I would love to come hang out and enjoy a good show! It will be Lengend-(wait-for-it)-DARY!! I love that show and can't wait for this season to start! :)

DianeM said...

Diane=Jealous!!! Except for the part about singing in public, but I miss Oregon so much. I'll be there in a few weeks however. Why can't we ever plan our visits for the same time?

Whitney said...

JEALOUS TOO!!!!!!

Jennie said...

Singing is optional, but showing up isn't!! Come on!!!

Ashlee said...

I am not a singer. First time I get pressured- I'm out the door. But as long as they serve Diet Coke (not Pepsi- I won't show up for Pepsi!) and food, I will at least enjoy laughing at everyone else.
Serious about not singing anid the coke. ;)