Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Kids now-a-days...


So I had to laugh at Jack just now. He's happily munching on a tootsie pop (I know, I am mother of the year) and he quite loudly yells, (and I quote) "I wanna watch a show. Dora, boots, now." in his stickiest 2 year old voice. I had to laugh looking at him sitting on his tricycle in the house, and think, what if we just yelled random things we wanted, FULLY expecting them to happen? Can't you picture, you are sitting in a boring meeting and all of a sudden, " I want a mani-pedi, NOW!" What must life be like for our spoiled little children? :)

4 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Haa haa I will tell Jonathan he needs to use this approach at work from now on. I think it will go over well don't you?

What a cutie!

Thanks for checking in on my blog. I crack up at your comments. You are the best!

Charity said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I loved the comment about getting a mani-pedi...hehe. Too bad we (at least most of us) grow out of the spoiled stage sooner or later. Maybe someone should give that memo to Britney Spears- now SHE is the mother of the year.

H and E said...

I enjoy blog stocking and do it from time to time as well. BUt I don't think that you guys are boring married couples, I couldn't think of more fun people to hang out with then all of you!!! Your kids are so adorable and I love seeing your pics.

Kenon said...

Where oh where has my friend Jennie gone? It seems like I haven't seen you forever! I hope you are having fun with your fam and partying hard. See you soon! :)