Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I LOVE Christmas!!

It's beginning to look ALOT like Christmas! Especially with the (ready for this?) 10 inches of snow that was dumped on Saturday. Yup, in one day. Crazy huh? So in the spirit of snow and Christmas, we finally got our tree up. We also made gingerbread houses! As a kids my mom baked the gingerbread, made the royal frosting, etc. We weregoing to do it, but we ran out of town when she was here for Thanksgiving, so I bought a cheesy gingerbread kit. But, they were still fun to do, and turned out pretty cute! :)




I swear, they had fun doing these! They look a little bored, eh?


Note the rock candy up the bottom half of the house.. we are trying to stay current with the candy house trends... hehehe....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still don't have our tree!! Back in the day that wouldn't be a big deal but now that Christmas starts in Nov. my kids tell me it is :-)I love the house kits!

Kenon said...

That is so funny that they are scowling at the camera with the gingerbread houses...ok they aren't scowling...but it's classic that they look bored. You tree looks pretty!!! Is it real?

Jennie said...

It's REAL!! Isn't it gorgeous!?! It came from Salem. When we read that I was so sad! :)