Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cousins



My Cousin Diane came out for a wedding, and luckily for us, she got to hang here for a little while. We both have three kids, and the older 4 are all within a coule years of each other. We are SO happy to report that they're all friends! You never know how kids are going to mesh, but look below...
Kind of reminds me of simpler (and WAY less styilsh) times...
(Note bottom center, Diane and I)
I miss these days of Wearing your best (I know, scary!) clothes to Christmas Eve at Aunt Jane's house, hangin with cousins every chance we got, and eating until we thought we'd explode. Here's to the good 'ol days! Had a blast Diane!!!

5 comments:

Kenon said...

That picture of Riley and Bella is so cute!! I can find Karen, but where is Denver in that picture? Is he the one in the blue shirt. That picture doesn't even look like you!! I blew it up and I still couldn't recognize you.

Anonymous said...

Nothing is better than a good cousin :-)

Jennie said...

Todd is top corner with susan on his shoulders, Denz is above me in the blue shirt, Karin is top to the right... HILARIOUS, huh?

DianeM said...

Awesome picture, will you e-mail it to me? I loved being at your house, it ranks up there with a few highlights of the trip. I still can't get that *#@* game out of my head. That darn David... Guess I'll have to buy it.

April said...

Okay, I'm going to pretend that Di didn't come to Cedar Hills, she wasn't in my neighborhood, and that I didn't get to see her! Jennie, you are in such big trouble!! First you don't offer to help me shovel, and now this? J/K. I don't know if I can forgive you. You better hide from me at church.