Friday, August 03, 2007

Wow!! Where did July go???

Hello again!! Sorry it's been so long! I can't believe it's AUGUST already! We are officially in Utah now! Our first blog entry since the big move into our new house. We are really loving it. We've had the few oddities, like our air-conditioning not working... but really it's been wonderful. We are LOVING having our friends so close, and have been really lucky to have my Mom here for almost a month! She was here helping me out and then went to the genealogy workshop at BYU. Luckily I was able to get her to take some pics for me, as my camera battery is dead. So here's a few pics, and a promise.. I will get a new battery and get back to BLOGGIN!!!










Let's start at the beginning... here's the parade in Molalla. It's a MUST SEE event, every year!!! Here's Dalton, Harris, Logan and Ben mugging for the camera.









Here's the kids with their new friend Holly. She's such a nice little girl, and she's right next door! It's great to have such nice neighbors. We are loving it!










Next was Aunt Kim and Uncle Jared coming to visit. We got to hang out with them, it made us realize how much we miss them! Here's their cute family, and Jennie and Jack feeding Everett...



Grandpa Carter came and we had BOTH grandpas here for a day! Grandpa Harris taught us this new game, kinda like horseshoes, but better!















Last but not least, we got a new puppy! Steven and his fiance Rachel had a gorgeous little min pin that they weren't able to keep once they move into their new apartment. We adopted him, and he's doing great! The kids just love him, and so do we!!! Jack's a bit jealous, so we took him for a ride at Toys R Us to compensate...









We hope this helps you feel like you were here... we sure wish you were! Come and see us! We finally have room!! :)

2 comments:

DianeM said...

Thanks for posting...I've been checking your blog faithfully! I'm glad you're happy in the Beehive State. Hard to imagine, but possible I'm sure! I love all the pics, especially seeing Jared and Kim again. Cute baby too. You know that we will visit whenever we go to Utah again, which feels like a million years away right now. Do you have any idea how far away I am? Feels like a different country. Hugs to you and the fam.

Kenon said...

I must admit...I like Bruiser. He is nice and cute. And if Kim ever reads these comments...your baby Everett is SOOOOO cute!! Congrats again. We love having the Carter's in Utah, sorry to everyone who doesn't live here that they have to miss out on them.