Monday, August 06, 2007

Family Pictures




While we were in Oregon I got the kids pictures done again. We did some with all the grandkids on the Harris side too... what a nightmare that is! Jack was being awful for the group ones, but here a a few cute ones of my kids...




And a couple of my cute nieces and nephews...

Todd's Family - Dalton, Kennedy , & Chandler
Denver's Family - Zakk, Tyler, Lexi, Rachel, and Natalie
Karin's Family - (if it's looking larger than it used to, that's because she has 6 stepkids now too! 2 Couldn't make the trip, but here are 4 as well as Karin's 4)
Karren, Kasey, Shannon, Courtney, Carlen, Kristen, Logan & Ben
And last but not least... the Harris Grandkids!!!!

2 comments:

DianeM said...

Wow!! Thanks for the updated pictures. I can't believe Todd, Denver and Karin's kids. They're sooo big. Yours are adorable, as always.

Christy Bolinger said...

It was great seeing everyone on the 4th of July. I couldn't believe how much the kids have grown up. It kind of makes me feel old!!! Very cute pictures. I'll let you know when we plan a visit to Utah again!