Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Day Of SCHOOL!!!


What a morning! It's our first day of school here in Utah, and wanted to give you guys a peek! Riley is starting 3rd grade, and Harris is off to 2nd. They were excited but nervous this morning at having to start a new school. Again. But, I think they are normal kids, to show that, Harris asked me on the way to school this morning, "How many days until the weekend?" :) Can you believe it? Not one day of school down and he's already counting the days!


Riley and Harris on their way out the door.
Okay, ENOUGH with the awkward smile faze Harris!!! Not the greatest of Ry either... wait, why did I post this one, oh yeah it was the best of the bunch! ARGH!!!
Again, hello awkward smile.... Harris at his desk... he met one of his desk buddies yesterday at the "meet and greet". Turns out they are new to the state and in our ward! (I know, weird! Another LDS person in Utah???) Anyway, he was happy to start out with a friend.
Well hello my 25 year old looking 3rd grader! Owww... my heart hurts looking at her!

1 comments:

Kenon said...

It makes me nervous for them just looking at the pictures!! Our kids are strong...I went to school with the same kids my entire life...I would have been a mess if my parents moved as much as you and I have. I know Riley and Harris will make tons of friends and love their new school!!!!!!!!