Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm Batman....

Jack was awfully excited this evening when I cracked out the Batman PJs. He could hardly contain himself...






Here's Jack trying out his cape...




It was especially funny to David and I because Harris was SO obsessed with HIS Batman PJs. The funniest part of Harris's obsession is that he wore those pajamas from the time he was 3 (when they officially fit) until last spring (when they were no longer even remotely appropriate). They were Daisy Dukes by the end, but he loved them just the same...




I tried to find one of him when he was older, but came up short... I will keep looking!

1 comments:

DianeM said...

Jack is so cute! I will need pointers someday when Jaren gets a bit older. I don't know boys at all. Looks like Batman pajamas are a good investment though:)