Sunday, September 02, 2007

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So being the bone-head that I can be sometimes, I forgot my camera when we went to Disneyland. You know how it is, you are STRESSED trying to get to the airport, you leave in a hurry, you remember the forgotten item about 10 minutes after you've left, and for one second you decide whether it's worth it to turn around. In our case, I won't know for sure that it was ok to not get it, being that our little throw away camera pics aren't back yet. If they turn out, then I guess all will be worth it! But, I will share with you some pics that WERE worth something, they are the cheesy Disneyland pics that they sell you. We made Disneyland some serious cash, because we couldn't NOT get them, they were SO funny!! Here you go, and I will update the blog tomorrow or the next day when the other pics come in... :)







Here's the first time down Splash Mountain. MAN. This is the best ride EVER!! Note the look of sheer PANIC on Riley's face...
















They think they're pros now... I guess this was the third time for them. Riley had the camera figured out so she could smile at it while going down. Note the pleasant look on her face and the panic in Karin's. Over the years, Karin has not strayed from this face... I think we have 5 pics of the same look of TERROR! :) hehehe...









This one makes me laugh so hard I think I might pee a little sometimes... Harris's face is so perfect... he looks photoshopped in, I bet he wishes he was! They were TERRIFIED! I am laughing and Riley's eyebrows are vertical instead of horizontal! They wouldn't ride it again... I am so mean, because I can't look at this pic and not laugh! The gorgeous blond next to David is my Aunt Sherrie who lives in L.A. She is such a good sport to put us up for a few days and even come with us to Disneyland when it was 106 degrees!!! Seriously!!! I will post more ASAP!!

1 comments:

DianeM said...

I love Disneyland! So jealous you got to go! Oh well, you get Disney, I get New York!!!