Wednesday, January 09, 2008

OK, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!


This morning I woke up to 8 inches of fresh fallen snow. (I guess I exagerated Mom and Kenon, I thought it was a foot) BUT, to be fair on top of the other 6 inches that were there from Yesterday, it's over a foot. UGH. I never thought I would miss Oregon's Rain! Remember, this picture is only of the NEW snow on top of David's (Not being used due to rear wheel drive) car.






Check out poor Broozer. He went out to go potty, and he fell in. I triedto snap a pic of him literally buried in the snow, but due to the snot that had frozen on my face, I had turned the camera off to blow it. I missed the best picture EVER! Dang!! Anyway, look at the snow caught in his collar and on his HEAD!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the only way to enjoy it is to meet at Whit's for hot chocolate and a movie :-)

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So jealous of the snow. It really hasn't seemed like Christmas here in 70+ degrees. Miss you guys!

Kenon said...

Here's how you enjoy the snow...as soon as your kids get home you bundle them up until you can't recognize them, and then you send them out to play four hours in the soft, white fun!! The fun part is that you get to sit inside sipping cocoa from your latte and watching through the window.

Eardley Family said...

Are you having fun yet??? St. George is wonderful this time of year. Come down anytime!

Sunee

Ashlee said...

Wow! My kids would LOVE it- seriously, we have to make snowmen out of hail! :)
I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at the image of Bruiser falling in- that had to be so funny!
And stop talking about lunches together. I'm SUCH a loner!!!