Thursday, January 10, 2008

HARRIS IS 8!!!!


So. 2 words for you. Kangaroo Zoo. It's a good thing ZOO is in the title, as it was a frickin free for all. I (incorrctly) assumed that when you pay 1/2 of your kid's college fund to have a birthday party there, that you would have it to yourself, like at PUMP IT UP. (the orignal version of the crazy bouncy house party place.) Not only do you NOT have it all to yourself, but all of Utah basically is invited. You know though, once it insane stress part was over, it was really, really fun. All of my sibs were there, which in itself is a minor miracle as well as 2 of David's brothers and families. It was great... here's the pictorial of the CRAZY event.








Here are all my siblings, all together!! (note the look of stress on my face, and the look of relaxation on their's. Hmmm... I wonder which one's kid's party it was...) :)







Harris getting stuck in the "teeth" of the dragon!!



Dalton sliding down the dragon's tongue... (I actually got an action shot! Note the freaked out face!!





Bailey and Caddie hamming it up for Aunt Jennie...





The boys having a blast on the Bounce-off toy...






It's the girl's turn to bounce the boys off!!!







Harris and Cousin Dalton. I am so sad these boys live 1000 miles away from each other! They are like 2 peas in a pod!!!









Here's Jack thinking he is SO big!! He must have gone up and down this slide a hundred times!!











Riley and Kennedy enjoying the hard earned pizza!!











Uncle Denver and Aunt Juanita taking pics of the bounce house... this was the favorite toy by far!!!












Scott and Easton, HOW cute is this boy?? Could those eyelashes BE any longer???





Whew! This is only a few, but I am sure you're all tired of looking at these. If not, let me know! :) I could keep you busy all day! Happy Birthday Harris! On to the baptism!!

2 comments:

DianeM said...

Such cute pics. I love the one of the sibs, man I miss those guys. If I can get to my "tag" on the blog today, I will. Otherwise it'll have to wait until I get back from AZ. Try not to be sad for me, it's only 70 degrees there after all...enjoy the snow!

Kenon said...

I feel major guilt looking at these pictures...knowing that we added to the stress. :( The pictures turned out great though. Dalton is a cutie!! I haven't seen pictures of him all grown up.