Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Kasey and Courtney come to PLAY!!!!

I sure miss my family. Something as normal as going to the mall became a treasured time when Court and Kasey came to hang out and watch the kids. They were able to come a day early so I could hang and shop with them before David and I left to finalize our new home plans. Thanks for coming guys! I love and miss you!!



Kasey and "our" dogs. We fell in love with these Italian Greyhounds at the pet store and had a hard time leaving. Aren't they CUTE???

Here' s Court and the pups!
I think playing with puppies is about the healthiest thing you can do! OWNING them is another story... but playing with them sure makes you smile!!
Kasey and the kids at the park.

Court and Jack. SO cute!!!

1 comments:

Behunin Family said...

Riley's nose looks great! So fun that you had visitors come play- your house looks awesome too. I'm jealous. :) Do you still have Roxie? Ah, I miss her. :) Not a greyhound fan, gotta say- I don't think they're cute AT ALL! But all puppies are somewhat cute.
Jack looks huge! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks! Be prepared to see me look like a moose! Don't say I didn't warn ya!