Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Pictures!

I know. No excuse. So I shall not waste time on why I have been a total Blogger slacker. SORRY. I shall TRY to do better. :)
Let's see... life in a nutshell for the last few months. 2 (count 'em) 2 knee surgeries... UGH. But hopefully I will be back to chasing after my kids soon! Ummm... Riley "graduated" from middle school this year and is starting MIDDLE SCHOOL! Eeekk! Scary! She is SO excited to get to be in choir. :)
PLUS some of our favorite people EVER are moving to Boise! WOOT-WOOT!! THE Maags! They will be back here for two years for Micron, so we are feeling really lucky!

Harris and Jack will both be at Silver Sage this year, and Jack is THRILLED! Harris is...um... LESS than thrilled. But I think I am MOST thrilled being that I have ALL kids in school for 5 DAYS A WEEK! Holy CATS! How did that happen?? Jack is in Kindgergarten this fall, Harris in 5th grade and Riley is in 6th!!!

We went to Portland and had 9 days there soaking up the NW Sunshine, and I am NOT kidding about the sunshine!!! It was 98-103 for a WEEK! Which if you know anything about P-Town, it isn't a hot hot type of place. But I enjoyed it so much! I got to go Wedding Shopping with Courty where we found her shoes!!! SO cute! Watched Toy Story 3 with Kasey, Aunt Bev and the kids and CRIED, but loved it. AND!! Best of all got some family pics taken!! I will post one of each of the kids, but that is all we have so far. We haven't gotten the rest yet, but when we do, I will post them ASAP!



Man... I know they are mine, but HOW FLIPPING cute can they get??? Thanks to Illya Plaskey, the AMAZING photographer who took these! Those of you in the Portland Area, LOOK HIM UP! He's affordable and really good, and a kind person! Best of all worlds! :)

0 comments: