Friday, May 08, 2009

Tee-hee-hee

So I am going to ignore the face that the last time I posted was OVER a month ago... I am not being a very good blogger. Life is still insane, and if you wanna hear the daily insanity, I suggest you find David and I on facebook. We are much better about updating it. HOWEVER. There are some things that cannot be explained on facebook. This next item is one of them.

So on Wednesday I hear the doorbell and I am inwardly cursing the fact that we live near so many kids. I LOVE that my kids have friends, but seriously? Everyday? So, I ignore the doorbell and let Riley or Harris get it since it more than likely for them anyway. Riley yells to me, "Mom! You got a package!" Now, I LOVE getting packages, don't get me wrong, but I am thinking to myself... I haven't ordered anything recently (stupid recession) and it's not anyone's birthday... what could this be. Here's your answer.
(Note the fact it's marked "EXTREMELY URGENT")

Yup... CANDY. From my DENTIST. WHATTTTT??? Is that not like taking wine to an AA meeting?? Seriously!?!? Not only is it candy, but sticks-in-your-teeth, gonna-pull-out-your-new-crown candy. I just switched dentists and to "show my appreciation" they send me this! Seriously... is this not BIZZARE?? Diane and Steve, I am waiting with baited breath to hear your reply...
PS- There also were Laffy Taffys, but those are long gone. (What? I did say it was two days ago!)





2 comments:

DianeM said...

Wow, where to begin. I'll just start with the snarky...
"That's a Utah dentist for you."

Beyond that...stupid, irresponsible or maybe a genius who wants you to get cavities because the recession is killing him too?

For the record, Stephen gives out sugar free lollipops.

And he has a BAD Diet Mt. Dew and Rock Star addiction. Oops, I outed him.

Ashlee said...

Guess they want to make sure you come back soon, huh? :)

P.S. Liza is standing next to me singing along.... "How do I know he wuves me? How do I know he's mime?" :) She's dancing now, too... you should update more often so we can read and dance more frequently!