Monday, May 25, 2009

Sad/Happy Day...

So if you haven't heard around the GIANT grapevine that David and I call our families, we are moving. Again. I Know... We are going back to Boise. Now most of you know I wasn't a huge Boise fan last time, but it was totally my bad. We knew we were leaving soon and I didn't want to have to say goodbye to MORE friends! So I just didn't make any outside of Kim an Jared. I am ready to give this another try! :) With the Economy the way it is, I am thrilled that David still has a job... so even if it's in another State, it will have to do. :) Anyway, the good news is it's halfway back to Portland, and now you all have a place to stop mid-way through the drive! Here's a couple pics of the new place. Come and see us! We move the last week of July.


Here's an AWESOME ariel shot. The house in on an ACRE! And yes, it does come with a riding lwan mower!! It's totally fenced and Broozer just can't wait!



5 comments:

DianeM said...

Sweet house!!! I'm sad you are leaving Utah...we NEVER go to Idaho. I guess we will have to now:) Miss you guys!

Charity said...

Really?!?! Moving again. I was just getting used to you guys being here in Utah. Well You are right about being gratefula about the job. You go where it goes....I LOVE the house. We will definitely have to stop by on our way to/from Oregon. Were planning on driving up this Summer.

Brandon and Katie said...

That house/property is beautiful!!! You can't be that sad on an acre. :) We miss you guys so much! We'll have to take a trip up there. I have some family in Boise too so that's even more of an excuse. :) Love you all!

Ashlee said...

Holy Hell! I'd move to Boise too, if I could live there! Did you sell your Utah house?

I hadn't heard- but I wish you all the best! I hope everything goes smoothly. No big Utah trip planned yet, but I'll let you know!

Whitney said...

I am going to have to second Ashlee's Holy Hell! I'd move to Boise too! I would be sad, but I never see you here, so maybe I'll drive to Boise and actually visit!But really, can we see you before you go? I would love to help pack. I am good at it!