Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm back!

Whew. I know, I missed Christmas, I missed new Years, but I am not going to miss Harris's B-Day! He turned 9 last week, and I just can't believe how FAST time goes. Wow. He is such a nice boy! (unless you are Jack...) I have hope for the brothers liking each other one day. Todd and Denver weren't exactly the closest growing up, but now they are buds, so we will see... ANYWAY. It was a fun birthday for him as we had family in town on his ACTUAL birthday. He got to have two parties... one with the family (thanks to Michael's fam, Karin's fam, Denver's fam for coming) and then the next Saturday he got to have a friend's party. He picked a Dog theme (again) and it is HARD trying to come up with new games/party favors for a theme he's used like 5 times! But we were able to come up with some fun stuff including the cupcake building session. Harris had and awesome time! I am so grateful that Harris is in my life. He's my little love, he loves to give hugs and snuggles, and I am dreading the day when he gets to be "too cool" to love his Momma. For now, I am taking what I can get! Happy Birthday my Sweet Boy! Here's Harris growing up through the years, and a few b-day shots!







5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Remember when Harris loved me? I'm sure he wouldn't even know me now. :( But I'll remember the good times. Happy Birthday, Harris!

Jennie said...

Yes! I was actually thinking about that just the other day... he had a MAJOR crush!! :) I miss you guys. Ugh. I wanna come home to visit!! Love ya!

DianeM said...

Happy Birthday Harris. He's such a cutie. I'm so glad you're feeling better. By the way, as per the comment on my blog...we're about 6 hours southeast of Vegas. Not exactly next door neighbors. Darn. But if you want to come a bit further, you're welcome!!

Kenon said...

I love it that I remember him at all of those stages. I CAN'T BELIEVE he is 9! We are getting old. Happy Birthday Harris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Hi Jennie,
We're in Syracuse at the moment...but are looking to head south (at least a little ways!)soon. Your family has grown..duh, I know, but its been a long time. Feel free to email me and we can catch up instead of just posting short comments! :) Shelby
krrobb@juno.com