Wednesday, April 09, 2008

REALLY?????

Ok. I feel like a liar. I promised no more weather posts, but Utah is SO not co-operating. It's A NIGHTMARE here. The forecast is like a boggle game... uhhhh, snow. No, sorry, it's sunny. No, oops again, it's rain. Last night I snuggled into my bed with the pitter-patter of raindrops coming down and comforting me, reminding me of Portland. Sigh. I miss the rain. I know. I'm weird. Anyway. We were playing at the park yesterday and enjoying the sunshine, and then OUT OF NOWHERE. Snow. Again. Seriously. I know. Anyway, it was SO ridiculous that I had to take a snap shot of weatherbug today for you to believe me. Make sure you look at everyday, until next Tuesday. It's UNBELIEVABLE. Remember, this hasn't been altered. It's really going to go from snowing today to UPPER 70's in 4 days. Again, I miss the rain. At least you could count on it!!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So I'm sitting in Virginia just gigling about this post. Jennie I love you and your blog. Sometimes I can't believe you came with me to Utah. Good thing you have such great friends here otherwise I think we would be loading up the truck and moving back to Portland.
The land where nobody mentions precipitation during the opening prayer at Sunday School and your not a freak for having two recycling bins. One of which is missing, why can't our neighbors just leave us alone and stop stealing our cans. There are numbers on them people, really, really neighbors!

Showmethesale said...

Jennie! You sound like a true, displaced Portlander. . . but ya know--I think some of us up here would like to see a bit more of that white stuff and less of the wet stuff.

(just a little) I hear ya, loud and clear. I'm ready for the weather to just GET WARM AND SUNNY--is that too much to ask!

(great weather forecast, by the way)

Megan said...

I'm so sick of the snow, rain, sun, snow, wind too. I would take the rain of Portland any day. At least it's green there.

Megan said...

I'm so sick of the snow, rain, sun, snow, wind too. I would take the rain of Portland any day. At least it's green there.