Thursday, April 10, 2008

***COOLEST WEBSITE EVER!!!***

Most of you know I am OBSESSED with TV. It's a problem. I now cannot live without tivo, I think of it as a time saver! I mean, come on, who has time to watch the STUPID silences between idol info? I think the obsession came from bedrest. I had nothing else to do... :) Anyway, you absolutely MUST go to http://www.hulu.com/ RIGHT NOW. It's the coolest thing I've ever seen, if you like tv anyway... It's TV shows (and even some movies) from both recently (think Arrested Development, The Office) and in the past (think Hill St Blues, etc), and it's FREE!!! Man, this is worse than Youtube. I am going to be holed up in my house giggling at Saturday Night Live. What's your favorite TV show? Check and see if it's on there!!! :)

3 comments:

Showmethesale said...

Thanks a BUNCH! Now you've given me one more reason to get hooked on the internet!

HA!

april said...

ok, you and DAVE are twins. he is addicted too! such a great site! our duty is to share it with the world :-)

Molly said...

All we do now is watch Lost on hulu. Well, Christian watches just about everything on hulu, but he has more time to watch TV. We can hook our laptop up to the TV. It's wonderful. Last weekend we watch 5 hours straight. So I guess it's dangerous, too...