Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Sunday


So here are the kids in their Christmas Sunday outfits... Gotta love the Mormon Christmas Sunday pic outside the brick buiding... :)




Jack gave his first talk on Sunday too. He was SO cute, and did a great job! Here's a pic with Daddy as they were practicing in the nursery room right before... And then a couple of Jack just being Jack.

I'm telling you. This kid has more confidence than ANYONE I know. He is SO much fun. He has no boundries... which often makes him DIFFICULT to say the least, but at the end of the day, he's a blast.

We are really looking forward to Christmas this year. Boise is an interesting place to be right now. It's economical situation is SO bad with it's three big companies laying off so many, but it's been a wonderful experience for my kids to give, and to see how much they are really blessed with. The giving tree that we went to this year had children asking for socks. Yup. I know. Socks. So it was a great moment for my kids to see that we are blessed and spoiled, and not to take it for granted. I am grateful for David having a job, for it being a GREAT job, and for his being willing to work so hard so I can stay home. Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you have a great one!!

1 comments:

DianeM said...

Your kids look so cute! I love Riley's outfit...I wonder if I could pull off that look?