Friday, October 02, 2009

Virginia, DC, & New York Oh My!!

David and I got to sneak away for him to work in VA... which means he worked, and I played. :) And play I did! We got to go down and see Kenon & Scott, which was perfect. I forget how much I miss them until I get to see them! We sat up and played and laughed and played and laughed. Then David and I went to see Our Nation's Capital. It was amazing. I have been called "Overly Patriotic", but come on, can you really be too patriotic? Anyway, seeing this beautiful city was so cool. And then off to NYC for me for a day! WOO-HOO! It was so much fun! I took the Amtrak train to Penn Station and then spent the night and then the train back the next night. What a husband for letting me go, and what a Sister-in-law (KIM-THANKS AGAIN!) for watching the kids so we could get away for some much needed Hubby and Wife time. Here are a few pics... :)


Here's the capital...

Here's David and I smooching... TRYING to get the Washington Monument in the background. Oh well... cute pic anyway... :)

On the train to NYC!!!!

I HEART NY Cheesecake!!!!!!


Enough Said. :)

The trip was awesome, but we are glad to be home. Happy October everyone!!


1 comments:

Kenon said...

It was so fun to see you guys. I'm glad that you had such a fun get-away and now we all have to get back to real life. :)