Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FIRST DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!!

What? How on earth has it happened that All of my kids are in school now?? Jack only goes a little over 2 hours, but still! It's so crazy how time has flown by once again! Here's a couple shots of the kids getting ready to GO! The first couple of Jack on him going to the "meet & greet", but he swears he was going to school, so we counted it... :)



The traditional door pose






Jack's version of the traditional door pose. :) It's his new thing. Expect to see ALOT of those in the upcoming DISNEYWORLD RETREAT!!





THIS face could melt hearts. I am telling you. He can be SO stinkin CUTE!!!:) This little castle is in the waiting room at his preschool, and he LOVES IT!!!




Here are Riley and Harris trying to look all "Too cool for school" this morning. Remember the butterflies you'd get on that first day or two!?!? :) So much fun!!


Of course little peeker has to sneak his head in on the shot. (Note the head to the side thing...)


Here's the Big Man on his first official day!!!

Jack and his sibs getting to go to school together for the first time!! :) YEAH!!!


Jack picking out his cubby, he chose the Elephant.


Hanging up his little bag. And below, having fun with the bugs... What an awesome day!!!


4 comments:

Whitney said...

Dr. Tittensore beats all!! Thank you for the update! Once again you are the 1 in 1000000 who gets an infection! I'm sorry, that stinks! I have been worrying about and praying for you all the while! What do you do for those two hours while all those beautiful kids are gone? Do you want to play with me? Is Jack morning or afternoon. Claire starts Monday and I will have 12:15 to 3:45. Yahoo!

Kenon said...

I think those are the cutest pictures of Jack I have ever seen. I also love Harris's Top Gun shades!! :) Enjoy your alone time!

Brandon and Katie said...

remember Brandon and Katie- your favorite niece and nephew? we are in portland at grandma and grandpa carter's house and Bev just told me about your blog. yay!! I love finding new blogs and now we can keep in touch. Your kids are SOOOO stinkin cute! We miss you guys and hope you're doing great. We'll be in utah for most of September so we'll have to get together for sure. Love you guys!

-Brandon & Kate

Ashlee said...

So cute. I can't believe baby Jack is old enough to go to preschool! So sad. I'll have both girls in preschool starting January (Ava starts next week, Liza starts in January after the Christmas break) so if you want to at least catch up on the phone, I'd love to! Not nearly as fun as a coke run with Whit, but ya know. :) Hope you're enjoying your quiet time!