Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wow. Here we are again...




Ok, so I thought I would do better, but again it's been like 6 months. SORRY! Let's try again to do better...
We are still in Idaho, and doing really well. We are looking at moving in July to Lehi. We can't wait! The only drawback is Kim and Jared won't be there to play Settlers with! We have had so much fun with them, and their new addition Everett! We will miss them all terribly. BUT. The good news is the kids will have cousins in Utah too. Michael and Karla live in Orem and Kasey is at BYU. We also have some of the best friends we've ever had there, so life will be good!!
Here's some more updated pics, and I will try SO hard to be better! I PROMISE KENON!!!

1 comments:

Kenon said...

Good girl!!! I am so proud. You'll have to check out what I have written lately. Scott and I promise to practice until we are worthy to be in the Settlers club. I know that I need a lot of work, but I am willing to do the work. CAN'T WAIT to be neighbors!!! Gobble Gobble...